- Del-Air Systems Ltd. was incorporated to manufacture
and distribute agricultural heat recovery ventilators
- The HRV's were a solid beginning of the development
of Del-Air's ventilation system. Marketing had grown
to the three Canadian Prairie Provinces.
- Del-Air installed our first rotational molding machine
in 1985. This enabled us to mold housings for our own
use as well as custom molding.
- Del-Air introduced a line of agricultural ventilation
fans and fresh air inlets. With increased sales, a second
rotational molding machine was added.
– Del-Air installed a sophisticated computer system
capable of CAD drawings and began providing a ventilation
planning service to our distributors.
- Introduction of a full line of electronic ventilation
controls, completing our ventilation system. Now, Del-Air
offered a complete system including design and supply
of all ventilation equipment. A third rotational molding
machine was added.
- A new ventilation control system called the RAPID
Environment Control is launched. Del-Air created a quality
option for our customers and created a ventilation system.
– A record 50 new molds were developed, demonstrating
Del-Air's flexibility and desire to meet the customer's
needs. Most notably, we launched the Hurricane series
of high volume fans and the SR242, a control designed
to target the needs of hog finishing barns.